Monday, February 15, 2016

Strenghts 2.0

Last year I got the message (advice)  from one of the managers (thx. Uwe ) to focus on my strengths. It took me some time (and a special situation)  to ask myself the question : What are my strengths ?
Google helped me ( and I help google)  and I got to this page : Strengths Finder 2.0
I was not sure if the test and result is effective, but I remembered about Strengths 2.0  in this TED talk:  Scott Dinsmore.  ( by the way... Watch TED instead of  TV!)  and I have read this article.
So I have decided to take the test.  ( was also curious about my weaknesses so I took the  big test with all the strengths  ). I have payed the money ( now after the results I see it more as an investment in myself )  and I got the list.  Actually I have used the app from my mobile phone to do all the stuff .

My top 5 strengths:
1. Individualization
2. Analytical
3. Connectedness
4. Learning
5. Responsibility

Note: These words have a definition in the book that you get if you do the test.
For some of them I was aware, not so much about others.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment